What You'll Get
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for second tier front-to-middle seating (up to $90.03 value)
- $79 for one G-Pass ticket for first tier seating (up to $111.71 value)
- $99 for one G-Pass ticket for orchestra, dress circle, or gallery seating (up to $164.08 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Steven Tyler…Out on a Limb
- The Legend: As one of music’s most recognizable and dynamic performers—and cited by Rolling Stone as “one of the greatest singers of all time”—Steven Tyler’s talent has led to over 150 million albums sold, four Grammy Awards, nine No. 1 hits, and indoctrination in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- The Show: On this rare and limited tour, the rock icon goes out a limb in an intimate performance in which he shares in-depth stories of his life—including tales of his musical upbringing, the real-life heartaches behind the hits, and his life with his band—accompanied by his Nashville-based band, Loving Mary.
- The Praise: Of this tour, which debuted to critical acclaim at NYC’s Lincoln Center, Entertaiment Weekly proclaimed that “Steven Tyler thrills,” while Billboard raves that “with the help of his new backing band Loving Mary and a stage-wide wall of gorgeous visuals, the evening was celebratory, revelatory, and, above all, fun.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2016. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.