- $20 for one ticket for seating in rows 14–25 of the B ring (up to $54 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- When You Met Steven Wilson: You probably met him first as the lead singer and guitarist of the two-time Grammy nominated Porcupine Tree, or while he was working with bands such as King Crimson and Yes, or while performing his Grammy-nominated solo music. You might have also been there when he was crowned the “King of Prog Rock” at the 2015 London Progressive Music Awards.
- When You Met His Feet: The first time you saw him perform live—Wilson has always been barefoot on stage. As he told Rock Eyez, “I’ve stepped on nails, screws, drawing pins, stubbed my toe, I’ve come off stage with blood just coming out… I mean, I’ve had it all, mate, but to be honest, nothing’s going to stop me.”
- What You’ll Hear: A mix of Porcupine Tree hits and solo work, including “The Raven That Refused to Sing” and “Happy Returns.” Also keep an ear out for a Bowie cover or two.
Celebrity Theatre's distinctive in-the-round construction keeps show-goers close to the action, with no seat more than 70 feet from the performers. The slowly rotating stage ensures each audience member can bask in singers' flashing smiles and search the backs of their heads for bonus flashing smiles.