What You'll Get
- $30 for sections 222—228 (up to $53.70 value)
- $45 for sections 200—202 and 217—219 (up to $74.30 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for sections 200—202 and 217—219 (up to $74.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life Performance
- The Legend: Stevie Wonder has been inducted into the Rock and Roll, Songwriters’ and NAACP Halls of Fame, and he’s the youngest recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors. He also has a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and is a designated U.N. Messenger of Peace with a special focus on persons with disabilities.
- The Music: Throughout his career, Stevie has amassed 49 Top 40 singles and 32 #1 singles, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. His overstuffed mantel contains 25 Grammy Awards, an Oscar, and a Golden Globe.
- The Album: Songs in the Key of Life, the landmark 1976 double-album that the Library of Congress has added to the National Recording Registry. Stevie will be performing it in its entirety, from the hits (“Sir Duke” and “Isn’t She Lovely”) to the deep cuts
- The Tour Reviews:
“The show is possibly 2014’s greatest testament to the limitless potential of American music itself” — Rolling Stone
“The music still resonates… [Wonder] had the audience roaring and standing on its feet” — Billboard
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 11, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 10/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.