- $30 for one G-Pass for sections 206–209 or rows 9–16 of sections 223–226 (up to $53.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $35 for one G-Pass for sections 206–209 or rows 9–16 of sections 223–226 (up to $53.25 value)
- $60 for one G-Pass for sections 124–128 or 101–105 (up to $108.02 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Stevie Wonder: Songs in the Key of Life Performance
- The Legend: Stevie Wonder has been inducted into the Rock and Roll, Songwriters’ and NAACP Halls of Fame, and he’s the youngest recipient of the Kennedy Center Honors. He also has a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and is a designated U.N. Messenger of Peace with a special focus on persons with disabilities.
- The Music: Throughout his career, Stevie has amassed 49 Top 40 singles and 32 #1 singles, selling more than 100 million albums worldwide. His overstuffed mantel contains 25 Grammy Awards, an Oscar, and a Golden Globe.
- The Album: Songs in the Key of Life, the landmark 1976 double-album that the Library of Congress has added to the National Recording Registry. Stevie will be performing it in its entirety, from the hits (“Sir Duke” and “Isn’t She Lovely”) to the deep cuts
- The Tour Reviews:
“The show is possibly 2014’s greatest testament to the limitless potential of American music itself” — Rolling Stone
“The music still resonates… [Wonder] had the audience roaring and standing on its feet” — Billboard