What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Stick Figure or Inner Circle with The Supervillains
- General admission
- Door time: one before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 to see Stick Figure at Terra Fermata on Thursday, November 6, at 6 p.m. (up to $16.35 value)
- $12 to Inner Circle with The Supervillains at The Inlet in Fort Pierce on Friday, November 21, at 7 p.m. (up to $21.45 value)
- Their sound: a fusion of roots reggae and dub
- Why they’re not called the Stick Figures: Founder Scott Woodruff was originally the band’s sole member.
- The No. 1 album: 2012’s Burial Ground, the act’s fifth release
- The hit single designed for a slow dance with a fire extinguisher: “Smokin’ Love”
Inner Circle with The Supervillains
- How reggae fans know them: as the veteran Jamaican act that formed in 1968 as The Inner Circle Band
- How hardened criminals know them: from their hit “Bad Boys,” which is also the theme song to the long-running TV show Cops
- The band’s ethos, in a nutshell: a fusion of reggae with pop, rock, soul, and the positivity to overcome nearly any setback, including the death of former lead singer Jacob Miller
- How they recently honored Jacob Miller: by coordinating and playing on the 2013 compilation album Hawaii Sings Jacob Miller
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Terra Fermata or The Inlet in Fort Pierce. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Deuterman Production's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.