What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to the Still Hope Foundation Jazz Concert (up to $73.25 value)
- When: Sunday, September 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Seating: orchestra, dress circle, or balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Still Hope Foundation Jazz Concert
- Rick Braun: though he plays many instruments, the trumpet has propelled his vast catalog of smooth jazz, including his 17th album, Can You Feel It
- Gerald Albright: This saxophonist and multi-instrumentalist has churned out liquid grooves with The Temptations, Olivia Newton-John, Ray Parker Jr., and Whitney Houston. He even played at Bill Clinton’s inauguration.
- Norman Brown: Brown plays R&B ballads with rock spirit, prompting AllMusic.com to declare that he “adds zest to even the most typical groove with a lightning fast style that jumps off the disc”
- Jonathan Butler: Guitarist and tenor who blends jazz fusion, R&B, and worship music, much of it inspired by his childhood experiences with apartheid in South Africa. This emphasis on social justice and the power of change has earned two Grammy nominations.
- Jeffrey Osborne: Best known for his hit “On the Wings of Love,” this R&B crooner got his start in the late 1960s as the drummer and eventual lead vocalist of funk-laced soul band L.T.D. He then branched out into a solo career that yielded the hits “Close the Door” and “We’re Going All The Way.”
- Still Hope Foundation: the charity and reason for the concert provides mentoring, education, and job resources to single mothers in Hampton Roads, aiding them in becoming self-sufficient family leaders
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 21, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Chrysler Hall on 9/21. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.