- Tickets to a Stockton Ports baseball game
- When: Any home game through August 28; click here to view the schedule
- Where: Banner Island Ballpark
- Seating: MVP Box
- Gate time: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $12 for two tickets (a $24 value)
- $24 for four tickets (a $48 value)
The Scouting Report
With first baseman Matt Olson and third baseman Renato Nunez in the middle of their lineup, the Ports are never out of a game. The slugging corners of the infield have terrorized opposing pitchers this season, combining for 52 home runs through July 22. That number has made the Ports a championship contender. With the end of the regular season nearing an end on September 1, you can catch the Ports’ mighty lineup in action during any of the 14 home games in August. Fireworks follow several of the games, and on August 9, a welcome mat giveaway sends fans home with a new way to cover backyard graves filled with broken baseball bats.
The Stockton Ports have been a part of California baseball since before there was even a league. Players have been slinging pitches, swinging bats, and attempting to translate umpires’ calls in the town of Stockton for more than a century. But it wasn’t until 1941— when Minor League Baseball decided to plant roots in California—that the Ports became an official organization. The Ports jumped at the chance to join up, becoming one of the founding members of the newly created California League. Over the course of the team’s 63-year history, the Ports have won 11 championships, including one in 2008.