What You'll Get
- $45-$55 for one ticket to see Stomp (up to $86.95 value)
- Price varies according to date and showtime
- When: select showtimes; September 21-October 5
- Where: Orpheum Theater
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $55 for September 21, 23-28, or 30 or October 1 or 4-5 (up to $86.95 value)
- $45 for Sept 27-28 or October 2-4 (up to $86.95 value)
Looking for different dates?
A rotating cast of eight spirited performers builds rhythms within the framework of rudimentary narratives during Stomp, an Off Broadway, percussion-heavy experience. Ranked as one of Entertainment Weekly’s 50 Best Plays and Musicals from 1983 to 2008, Stomp has impressed beat-embracing crowds since 1994. The performers employ household instruments such as hammers, garbage-can lids, and sitars with strings of discarded dental floss, enchanting audiences with a unique fusion of musical theater, comedy, and performance art. Like a marriage ceremony between two mimes, the 90-minute performance occurs without dialogue or an intermission.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Limit 6 per person. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Orpheum Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together, subject to availability. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office prior to purchase, theater is not wheelchair accessible. Children must be at least 4 years old to attend. Everyone must have a ticket. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.