- One ticket to see STOMP
- When: Friday, April 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center at Florida State University
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for upper sections 217–220 (up to $49.25 value)
- $38 for the lower sides of northwest or northeast club sections 1–3 (up to $60.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
A rotating cast of eight spirited performers builds rhythms within the framework of rudimentary narratives during STOMP, an Off Broadway, percussion-heavy experience. Ranked as one of Entertainment Weekly’s 50 Best Plays and Musicals from 1983 to 2008, STOMP has impressed beat-embracing crowds since 1994. The performers employ household instruments such as hammers, garbage-can lids, and sitars with strings of discarded dental floss, enchanting audiences with a unique fusion of musical theater, comedy, and performance art. Like a marriage ceremony between two mimes, the 90-minute performance occurs without dialogue or an intermission.
505 W Pensacola St.
Tallahassee, FL 32301