- for one ticket to see STOMP (up to value)
- When: January 7–February 20. Click here to see all available dates.
- Where: Orpheum Theater
- Seating: orchestra or balcony
- Door time: 30 minutes before each performance
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
A rotating cast of eight spirited performers builds rhythms within the framework of rudimentary narratives during STOMP, an Off Broadway, percussion-heavy experience. Ranked as one of Entertainment Weekly's 50 Best Plays and Musicals from 1983 to 2008, STOMP has impressed beat-embracing crowds since 1994. The performers employ household instruments such as hammers, garbage-can lids, and sitars with strings of discarded dental floss, enchanting audiences with a unique fusion of musical theater, comedy, and performance art. Like a marriage ceremony between two mimes, the 90-minute performance occurs without dialogue or an intermission.
126 2nd Ave.
New York, NY 10003