- $43 for one ticket to see STOMP (up to 62 value)
- When: Sunday, March 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Bell Auditorium
- Seating: balcony sections 9–10 or 12–13
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
A rotating cast of eight spirited performers builds rhythms within the framework of rudimentary narratives during STOMP, an Off Broadway, percussion-heavy experience. Ranked as one of Entertainment Weekly’s 50 Best Plays and Musicals from 1983 to 2008, STOMP has impressed beat-embracing crowds since 1994. The performers employ household instruments such as hammers, garbage-can lids, and sitars with strings of discarded dental floss, enchanting audiences with a unique fusion of musical theater, comedy, and performance art. Like a marriage ceremony between two mimes, the 90-minute performance occurs without dialogue or an intermission.