What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to see Stone Temple Pilots (up to $47.94 value)
- When: Friday, September 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Myth
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Stone Temple Pilots
- When you first heard Stone Temple Pilots: 1993’s octuple-platinum Core, with its Grammy-winning hit “Plush”
- How they developed their stadium grunge: tracks on their followup, Purple, got tighter (“Vasoline”), more epic (“Interstate Love Song”), and more melancholy (“Big Empty”)
- What the rest of the ’90s held for the Pilots: a surprising shift toward psychedelic and glam rock in Tiny Music . . . Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop
- How they started the new millennium: with Shangri-La Dee Da, a janglier jaunt through deceptively upbeat tunes such as “Days of the Week” and “Too Cool Queenie”
- How they spent the next 10 years: the Pilots entered radio silence, then grabbed their guitars, re-Sharpied their tattoos, and reunited for their self-titled comeback, an album that shot to No. 2 on the Billboard 200
- The biggest change to the lineup: in 2013, Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington permanently took over as lead singer; his powerhouse vocals can be heard on the single “Black Heart”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.