Two tribute bands take the crowd on a stroll down memory lane with rock tributes to The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Eric Clapton
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Age restriction: under 21 must be accompanied by parent or guardian (21 or older)
- Two 75-minute sets
- Forever Man at 7:30 p.m.
- Stone Beat Invasion at 9 p.m.
Stone Beat Invasion: A Tribute to The Beatles and The Rolling Stones
- The band: This seven-person group flashes back to the ’60s, the golden era of Brit-rock when The Rolling Stones and The Beatles ruled the charts.
- What they cover: Pulling from two timeless music catalogs, Stone Beat Invasion delivers a range of rock and roll hits that masterfully capture the energy of both bands.
Forever Man: A Tribute to Eric Clapton
- The band: Guitarist and vocalist Jerry Skaw leads this tribute group through spot-on renditions of songs from throughout the guitar legend’s career, delving deep into a catalog of work that spans more than five decades.
- What they cover: The band pulls from Clapton’s solo work from the 70s as well as hits from projects with Cream and Derek and the Dominos.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 6, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Redeem for a ticket at venue box office. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. All ages with parent or guardian 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
Stone Beat Invasion – Beatles and Rolling Stones Tribute
Fun or Leisure, Concert, Nightlife, Ticket & Event, Music, Rock & Pop