- $99 for a family four pack of tickets to a Stony Brook Seawolves men’s basketball game, plus four passes to the VIP Wolves Den ($192 value)
- Where: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
- Seating: chairback seats
- Doors: The Wolves Den opens one hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Against Maine on Saturday, February 14, at 2 p.m.
- Against Binghamton on Saturday, February 21, at 7 p.m.
- Against UMass Lowell on Wednesday, February 25, at 7 p.m.
Located beneath the main concourse, the Wolves Den features all-you-can-eat, suite-style food and soft drinks. It’s open one hour before the game until tip-off, and again during halftime.
The Scouting Report
Averaging more than 16 points and 11 rebounds per game, double-double machine Jameel Warney has helped establish the Seawolves as one of the top teams in the America East Conference. Led by the junior forward’s efforts, the Seawolves are one of the best rebounding teams in the country this season. Later this month, Warney and his teammates will play their final three regular-season games at Island Federal Credit Union Arena.
Stony Brook Seawolves
Stony Brook University was founded in 1957, and in the years to follow, its sports teams were known as the Soundmen, the Baymen, the Warriors, and even the Patriots. The latter of those monikers stuck until 1994, when the school finally took on the role as Seawolves: a mythical sea creature of the Tlingit tribe thought to bring good luck to anyone fortunate enough to see it or get its autograph.
Today, 20 men’s and women’s varsity teams compete as Seawolves across the America East Conference and the Colonial Athletic Association. Bearing the school’s colors of red, grey, and blue, the student-athletes receive boosts from Stony Brook’s renowned marching band, Wolfie the mascot, and a group of passionate student fans nicknamed “The Pack.”