Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this GrouponLive deal to see 50 Shades! The Musical at the Fletcher Opera Theater at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $20, you get one G-Pass for balcony seating on Tuesday, April 2, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $39.10 value, including all fees).
- For $26, you get one G-Pass for balcony seating on one of the dates listed below (up to a $52.15 value, including all fees).
- For $29, you get one G-Pass for orchestra seating on one of the dates listed below (up to a $57.30 value, including all fees).<p>
For the second and third option, choose from the following showtimes:
- Wednesday, April 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 4, at 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 5, at 6:30 p.m.<p>
Doors open one hour before showtime. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
With sold-out shows in New York, Chicago, and Edinburgh, the musical improvisers of Baby Wants Candy have captured their audience’s indecent interest with 50 Shades! The Musical. When a ladies’ book club decides to take on the scandalous bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey—a worldwide sensation with sales of more than 65 million copies—their interpretations of its scenes turn into hilarity. Enactments of the romance between troubled kinkster billionaire Christian and innocent college graduate Anastasia erupt into saucy scenes alive with music and costumes. A live band accompanies the original songs, while dance numbers animate the novel’s infamous cameo by the Greasers.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.
90% of 10 customers recommend
“Always check groupon when you want to save money and enjoy a great show or trip”