What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Strangelove, starting from $8
- Seating: general-admission standing
- Show is ages 18+ with valid ID
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Strangelove – A Tribute to Depeche Mode
- Their sound: palpitating beats, surf-rock guitars, and brooding vocals drenched in synths—practically indistinguishable from the real Depeche Mode
- Their look: a guitarist who shares Martin Gore’s curly coif and a singer clad in Dave Gahan’s leather vests
- Live: towering visuals mirrored after Depeche Mode’s stadium tours and a setlist stacked with greatest hits
The Fine Print
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.