All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see the Street Drum Corps Presents: Lost Vegas (up to a $27 value)
- When: Saturday, September 28, at 10 p.m.
- Where: Vinyl at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Street Drum Corps presents: Lost Vegas
- What is the Street Drum Corps?: a brigade of punk percussionists who refuse to limit themselves to traditional kits
- What else will they play on?: oil drums, washing machines, chain-link fences, cooking implements, anything their audience brings
- Who else will join them?: Every show features at least one guest musician. Past guests have included Tommy Lee from Mötley Crüe, Adrian Young from No Doubt, Stephen Perkins from Jane’s Addiction, and Greg Hetson from Bad Religion
- Where you’ve heard them: on Late Night with Conan O’Brien, season nine of American Idol, and Capcom’s Street Fighter X Tekken
- Blanka’s favorite thing to drum on?: Ryu’s head<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 29, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Vinyl at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas on 9/28. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.