- $8 for one general-admission ticket (up to $13.83 value)
- Available dates: Saturday, February 11 or Sunday, February 12 at 11 a.m.
Street Eats Food Truck Festival
- The food: Dozens of food trucks gather for this weekend-long festival, doling out everything from burgers and barbecue to sweets and fried treats. Every food truck will have sample items for sale, and most will have full meals available, as well.
- Other food-related activities: Some of the Valley’s top chefs will share tips during cooking demos, and eating contests will challenge brave participants to stuff themselves with hot dogs, saltine crackers, pies, and more.
- Extras: In addition to all the food, the festival will also feature live music, a massive kids zone, and games.