What You'll Get
- $36 for one general-admission ticket (up to $60 value)
Street Fashion Week: New York
- The event: a fashion showcase celebrating emerging designers making waves in the urban or “street style” fashion industry
- The purpose: to bridge the gap between streetwear and mainstream fashion by giving luxury brands a spotlight to flaunt their designs to corporate fashion decision makers, apparel buyers, and retailers
- Special honorees: street style innovator J. Alexander Martin of FUBU, who will unveil the apparel company’s recent collaboration with PUMA; fashion icon and Harlem couturier “Dapper Dan” will also receive a special award.
- Extras: a post-show concert with performers to be announced
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 15, 2018. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.