- One G-Pass to see the Street League Skateboarding World Tour
- When: Sunday, August 23; prelims begin at 1:40 p.m., and the final begins at 5 p.m. Check out the full schedule.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 12:40 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Each ticket is good for all-day admission. An outdoor expo will also take place at 10:30 a.m. and will be open to the public.
- $23.50 for one seat in rows 16 and up of sections 1–4 ($39.20 value)
- $26.75 for one seat in rows 1–12 of sections 1–4 ($44.60 value)
- $36 for one seat in section 5, 6 or 22 ($59.90 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Street League Skateboarding
As Street League Skateboarding’s most victorious competitor—and as one of two members in the most exclusive level of the 9 club for his incredible backside 270 noseblunt—Nyjah Huston doesn’t have much left to prove. And yet, the 20-year-old already leads this year’s standings heading into the SLS tour’s second stop, where he’ll try to further cement himself as the league’s premier talent.
On August 23, SLS will swoop into Prudential Center for the fifth consecutive year. Last year’s visit to Newark saw Huston punctuate a history-making season, during which he kickflipped over jumps, ground along rails, and rejected every on-track speed limit sign en route to an undefeated season and league title. This time around, newcomers like Kelvin Hoefler will skate alongside veterans David Gonzalez, Ryan Sheckler, and 2011 champion Sean Malton in an effort to de-throne the reigning champ.