What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket to Strike Against Bullying Celebrity Bowling event (up to $50 value)
- When: Thursday, March 5 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Kings Rosemont
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Strike Against Bullying Celebrity Bowling Event
- The Event: an evening of bowling with NFL stars and sports celebrities
- The Celebrities: 11 announced so far, including Bears cornerback Charles Tillman, CBS 2 Chicago’s Sports Anchor Ryan Baker, ABC 7 Chicago journalist John Garcia, Tribune columnist David Haugh, Chicago Bears Chairman George McCaskey, and former Chicago Bears Israel Idonije and Jerry Azumah
- The Cause: the Jarrett Payton Foundation, a non-profit committed to positively impacting the lives of children and adolescents
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem 3/5 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Kings Rosemont. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects The Jarrett Payton Foundation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event start time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.