Pros such as UFC’s Bubba “The Menace” McDaniel and Bellator’s Juan “El Toro” Torres join a fight card of Austin’s hungriest amateur belts
What You'll Get
- $28 for one ticket for bowl seating (up to $54.16 value)
- $48 for one ticket for floor or center bowl seating (up to $79.81 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Strike League: Fight Your Fight
- The Theme: Austin’s Strike League Fighting Championship presents this knockout evening of mixed martial arts, featuring a fight card of hungry young amateur belts (from Austin and the surrounding areas) who’ll be kicking and punching their ways to Pro wins
- The Big Fight: UFC fighter Bubba “The Menace” McDaniel takes on Bellator fighter Juan “El Toro” Torres in the Heavyweight (205-265) showdown.
- Fight Card Highlights: Middleweight (185)—David Lopez vs. David Durant; Welterweight (170)—Jason Lightning Laubach-Lents vs. Waylon Bronstrup; Lightweight (155)—Philip Platt vs. John Herrera; Welterweight (170)—Garrett Deaf Grappler Scott vs. Freddy Ramos; Lightweight Bout (155)—Sean B. Clements vs. Chip Cole; Flyweight (125)—Tim Guerra vs. Jose El Guerrero Guerra; Bantamweight Bout (135)—Chris Kuntschik vs. David Thecombatkid Salazar; Featherweight (145)—Fernando Ramirez vs Joshua Hill
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. General parking available for $10; valet available for $15, cash only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.