What You'll Get
- $25 for one general-admission ticket and one drink on Friday, February 10, at 8:20 p.m. in Seattle (up to $45 value)
- $15 for one reserved-seating ticket on Saturday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. in Olympia (up to $28 value)
- About: Emerald City Music continues its re-shaping of the classical genre by plucking some of the most iconic works from the string repertory and highlighting their unique elements.
- The program: It includes Dvorak’s Terzetto for Two Violins and Viola, Arensky’s Qaurtet for Violin Viola, and Two Cellos, Brahms’ String Sextet no. 2, and Martinu’s Three Madrigals for Violin and Viola
- The musicians: The lineup will showcase the talents of two cellists—Ani Aznavoorian and David Requiro—plus Tessa Lark (violin), Kristin Lee (violin), Roberto Diaz (viola), and Yura Lee (viola).
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.