A good band is always in sync, which is why it's so fun to watch them eat soup together. Feel the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- $28 for one ticket to see Styx (up to $55.55 value)
- When: Wednesday, June 25, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cambria County War Memorial
- Seating: sections D–F, 2, 16, or 19
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The name: in Greek mythology, it's the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- How long they've been sailing as Styx: since 1972
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they've released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker's dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James "J.Y." Young
- Filling Dennis DeYoung's shoes: banshee vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan, who's been playing with Styx since 1999
- Styx hits that stretch their early prog-rock muscles: "Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)," "The Grand Illusion"
- Styx showstoppers: "Renegade," "Come Sail Away"
- Surprising covers you might hear: Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls," Pink Floyd's "Another Brick in the Wall"