What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to REO Speedwagon & Styx with Don Felder, starting at $47
- Seating: floor sections 10, 12; sections 103-106, 118-121; floor sections 2, 4, 6, 7, 9; sections 107-108, 116-117
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
UNITED WE ROCK: REO Speedwagon & Styx with Don Felder
- The Band: WIth their unrelenting musical drive and touring stamina, plus the charisma and powerhouse vocals of leader Kevin Cronin, this iconic band jump-started the burgeoning rock movement in the Midwest in the early ’70s and ’80s as they created a legacy of platinum albums and FM radio staples and sold over 40 million albums across the globe.
- The Hits: The No. 1 singles “Keep on Loving You” and “Can’t Fight This Feeling” (from the monumental 1980 album, Hi Infidelity), plus fans favorites such as “Take It on the Run,” “Time for Me to Fly,” “Roll With the Changes,” “Ridin’ The Storm Out,” and more.
- What REO Speedwagon Says About This Tour: Kevin Cronin says, “I called up Tommy Shaw last summer and we were both thinking the same thing: let’s get the boys together, make some music, and have some fun. REO Speedwagon and Styx together is a head first plunge into the fountain of youth, an unstoppable force of nature. Add the amazing Don Felder to the mix and it’s a thundering slam dunk!”
- The Band: With their epic rockers and soaring power ballads, Styx (featuring original heyday members Chuck Panozzo, James Young, and Tommy Shaw) became the prototype for arena rock over a 40-year career that has yielded over 15 studio albums and eight Top Ten Singles, with over 30 million albums sold worldwide.
- The Hits: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away,” “Blue Collar Man,” “Too Much Time on My Hands,” and more.
- What Styx Says About This Tour: Tommy Shaw says, “Hitting the road with REO and Don Felder is gonna be an unforgettable evening of music for the fans and another chance to hang with these good time friends of ours who love the life as much as we do.” James “JY” Young says, “FORGET POLITICS!!! Since music is the universal language, Styx, REO Speedwagon and Don Felder have a SHOUT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE!!! UNITED WE ROCK!!! At a venue near you this summer!!!”
- Don Felder: The former lead guitarist of The Eagles, New York Times best-selling author, and four-time Grammy winner took to the Billboard Heatseekers and Mediabase Classic Rock charts with his solo album, Road to Forever, featuring the single “Wash Away,” co-written by Styx’s Tommy Shaw.
- What Don Says About This Tour: “I’m so excited to be spending the summer on tour with my good friends STYX and REO. It’s going to be a ‘ROCKING’ summer filled with hit after hit and tons of fun for everyone. Come on out and party, dance, and sing with us this summer. It’s going to be a blast.”
The Fine Print