- One ticket to see Styx and Foreigner: The Soundtrack of Summer Tour with Guest Don Felder
- When: Thursday, June 26 at 7 p.m.
- Where: Prudential Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $43 for seating in sections 8, 9, 18, or 19 (up to $87.25 value)
- $29 for seating in sections 6, 7, or 20-22 (up to $59.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Styx and Foreigner: The Soundtrack of Summer Tour with Guest Don Felder
- Styx’s name: in Greek mythology, it’s the river between Earth and Hades, and the only moniker the band could agree upon when they formed
- 16: the number of Top 40 singles they’ve released, and the number of bagels you get in a baker’s dozen if you get to the baker near closing time
- Founding members still in Styx: guitarist/vocalist Tommy Shaw, bassist Chuck Panozzo, and guitarist/vocalist James “J.Y.” Young. Vocalist/keyboardist Lawrence Gowan steps in for Dennis DeYoung.
- Styx showstoppers: “Renegade,” “Come Sail Away”
- Foreigner’s name: when they formed, two of the members were English and the other three were American, meaning someone in the band would always be a foreigner, no matter what country they were in
- 80 million: the number of Foreigner albums sold, making them one of the most popular bands of all time
- Original Foreigner lead guitarist who still makes that six-string scream: Mick Jones
- Foreigner ballad that, when hummed, causes a choir to suddenly appear: “I Want to Know What Love Is”
- How you know Don Felder: he’s the former lead guitarist of The Eagles, and an established solo artist
- How Don got his first guitar: traded a bunch of cherry bombs at the local five-and-dime
- How many guitars the collector has amassed since then: nearly 300
- Don’s best-known guitars: the Gibson Les Paul and Gibson EDS-1275 he plays during concerts
25 Lafayette St.
Newark, NJ 07102