$25 to See Sublime with Rome at River Stage at Great Plaza - Penn's Landing on July 16 at 7 p.m. (Up to $ 47.35 Value)
Over 620 bought
Limited quantity available
SHARE THIS DEAL
In a Nutshell
Sublime with Rome grooves with “Santeria” and “What I Got”, Julian Marley channels his father's reggae, and Pennywise brings the mosh
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 16, 2013.Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at River Stage at Great Plaza - Penn's Landing on 7/16. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
$25 for one G-Pass to see Sublime with Rome, Julian Marley, and Pennywise (up to a $47.35 value)
When: Tuesday, July 16, at 7 p.m.
Where: River Stage at Great Plaza - Penn’s Landing
Section: general admission
Door time: 6 p.m.
Ticket values include all fees.<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Sublime with Rome Featuring Pennywise and Julian Marley
**Sublime with Rome performing "Badfish"**
* What’s familiar: “Santeria,” “What I Got,” “Wrong Way”
* What’s different: lead singer Rome Ramirez, drummer Josh Freese
* What I got: lovin’
* Who’s still around: bassist Eric Wilson
* Debut album: 2011’s _Yours Truly_
* New hits: “Panic,” “Take It Or Leave It”
* Origin of the name Pennywise: the fanged monster-clown from _It_
* Pennywise hits: “Bro Hymn,” “Stand by Me”
* Number of hands necessary to count Pennywise’s studio albums: 10
* What Julian Marley shares his father Bob: hair, sway, inviting voice, devotion to humanitarianism, and Rastafarian spirit
* What's he doesn't share: Julian's music incorporates elements of hip-hop
* Julian Marley songs that make a jackrabbit's heartbeat calm to a groovy whale pulse: "Boom Draw," "Jah' Works"
* Bob Marley songs that Julian might play: "One Love," "Exodus"