Tribute bands are fun because they play the music you love without ever saying “Here's another song off our new album." Enjoy the songs you know with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one ticket to the Sublime, Weezer, 311, and Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute Night (up to a $12.50 value), with one premium drink (up to an $8 value; up to a $20.50 total value)
- When: Saturday, October 19, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Joe's Bar
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Sublime, Weezer, 311, and Red Hot Chili Peppers Tribute Night
- Playing the part of Sublime: Chicago's own Secondhand Smoke
- They have been "keepin' it real for Bradley": since 2005
- How they keep it real: by playing as a trio like Sublime did, refusing to sell merchandise, and taking audience requests
- Band weezin' the Weezer: Chicago's own Our Name is Jonas
- What Weezer they weez: every color of Weezer album
- Their specialty: playing The Blue Album and Pinkerton front to back
- Act with the 411 on 311: Chicago's own From Chaos
- What they do: hop, bop, and rap-rock through a playlist of over 100 311 jams
- Band planning to give it away, give it away, give it away now: Chicago's own Funky Monks
- Red Hot Chili Peppers songs they play: the jams of their funky era, the funks of their jammy era, and all the big hits