What You'll Get
In the 1930s, the US government issued a hobby to each citizen to keep them entertained until NASA finished working out the bugs in kissing. Self-determine a new pastime with this deal.
- $26 for a ticket package for four to Sublimity Harvest Festival presented by Power Chevrolet (up to a $48 value)
- When: Sunday, September 8, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Where: Harvest Festival Grounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Visitors can park at the grounds for a $5 fee, or take the free shuttle, which departs from locations in both Stayton and Sublimity.
- A breakfast of pancakes, german sausage, and eggs is available starting at 7 a.m. for an additional fee. All proceeds from the breakfast benefit the SMH Auxiliary.
- Click to view the schedule of events. <p>
Included in the Package
- Tickets for two adults (up to a $8 value each)
- Tickets for two children (up to a $5 value each)
- Four hot dogs (a $2 value each)
- Four fountain sodas (a $1.50 value each)
- Two Kidzone bounce-house rides (a $4 value each) <p>
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect senior discounts. Children 6 and under are admitted free.
Sublimity Harvest Festival presented by Power Chevrolet
- What it is: tractor pulls, live entertainment, and monster trucks
- What other kinds of pulls there are: ATV pulls, horse pulls
- How much can a horse pull?: more than 1,500 pounds, which is why all locomotive engines are actually just covered horse teams
- The feats of monster trucks: flying through the air, spinning through the dirt
- Family day: Sunday’s special designation
- What’s in the Kidzone: inflatable slides and obstacle courses
- What else will make kids question everything they know about physics?: tricks by magician Louie Foxx
- Where you’ve seen him: America’s Got Talent
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 9, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Harvest Festival Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sublimity Harvest Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open at 9am. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. KidZone Tickets valid only for Bounce Houses. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sublimity Harvest Festival
Each year since 1973, on the weekend after Labor Day, engines rumble the very foundation of Sublimity. The Harvest Festival began as a simple tractor pull, and while that event remains a highlight, some of its wheels have gotten considerably bigger and more monstery. And that's not the only thing about the festival that's grown. Now a three-day affair, the schedule bursts at the mid-section with events such as a Fun Run, a parade, a KidZone with bounce houses and rides, and bands and magicians on the Coors Light stage. Yet all the fun and engine flexing is for a good cause. More than 25 community organizations, including the Sublimity Fire Department and Relay for Life, benefit from the festival's proceeds.