What You'll Get
- $48 for a two-day G-Pass to the Suburbia Music Festival (up to $96.05 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, and Sunday, May 4, starting at 11 a.m.
- Where: Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Suburbia Music Festival
- Who’s playing: David Guetta, Alabama Shakes, J. Cole, and Tegan and Sara
- Who else: Slightly Stoopid, Violent Femmes, Third Eye Blind, Yelawolf, and the Dandy Warhols
- Anybody else?: Midlake, Run the Jewels, Reverend Horton Heat
- Anybody else?: just 28 more musicians, representing everything from house music and indie rock to folk and reggae
- What genres are not represented: baroque chamber music, yelling into an upside-down saxophone
- Fun fact about David Guetta: the French DJ and multi-platinum-selling artist helped write and produce Rhinna’s Unapologetic, as well as Britney Spears’s Britney Jean
- Why Alabama Shakes are turning heads: they’ve picked up three Grammy nominations after releasing their debut album
- How J. Cole carries audiences to the hip-hop heavens: with the tight rhymes of “Power Trip” and a stadium-sized hot-air balloon
- Who Tegan and Sara are: identical twins who sing twinkling indie-pop tunes
- What Pitchfork says about their latest album: “On Heartthrob, Tegan and Sara sing about solitude, regret, and self-loathing alongside romance, but most of its 10 songs feel amazing.”
- How you know Third Eye Blind: “Jumper,” “Semi-Charmed Life,” and “Never Let You Go,” all of which helped the 20th century end on a high note
- What the band has done since then: released the fan-favorite records Out of the Vein and Ursa Major; primed an upcoming album that frontman Stephan Jenkins says will be their swan song<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Oak Point Park & Nature Preserve on day of show. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.