Sugar Brown explores her newly submissive side through comedy, storytelling, and sexy burlesque dance
About This Deal
- General admission or VIP
- VIP ticket includes reserved seating in first two rows, meet-and-greet, and swag bag
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
Sugar Brown: Burlesque Bad & Bougie Comedy Affair
- Bad & Bougie: Sugar Brown discloses her diaries through comedy, storytelling, and sexy burlesque dance as she experiences her first time becoming a submissive.
- About: The slinky alter ego of Lanita Shera, who explores different facets of sexuality with her original productions. In this R-rated and highly-interactive show, Sugar does this not just through hilarious comedy but also with dance.
- Burlesque: It’s a sensual art form that incorporates dance, risque costumes, and frank, friendly lustiness, elegantly celebrating a side of life we don’t always talk about.
Need To Know
About Lanita Joseph
Lanita Joseph, Sugar Brown's alter ego, is an advocate for women, children, minorities, and the LGBTQ community. The method of her advocacy: empowering people to express themselves through dance, the performing arts, and poetry. Through free dance programs, as well as outreach, the nonprofit explores issues such as self-esteem, body image, and bullying, all while inspiring audiences and imparting performers not only with an outlet but also with a valuable skill.