Sugar Brown explores her newly submissive side through comedy, storytelling, and sexy burlesque dance
What You'll Get
- Seating: general-admission orchestra
- Age restriction: must be 18 or older
Sugar Brown Burlesque Presents: Queen of Kink Comedy Tour
- Queen of Kink: Sugar Brown discloses her diaries through comedy, storytelling, and sexy burlesque dance as she experiences her first time becoming a submissive.
- About: The slinky alter ego of Lanita Shera, who explores different facets of sexuality with her original productions. In this R-rated and highly-interactive show, Sugar does this not just through hilarious comedy but also with dance.
- Burlesque: It’s a sensual art form that incorporates dance, risque costumes, and frank, friendly lustiness, elegantly celebrating a side of life we don’t always talk about.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 6, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Lanita Joseph
Lanita Joseph, Sugar Brown's alter ego, is an advocate for women, children, minorities, and the LGBTQ community. The method of her advocacy: empowering people to express themselves through dance, the performing arts, and poetry. Through free dance programs, as well as outreach, the nonprofit explores issues such as self-esteem, body image, and bullying, all while inspiring audiences and imparting performers not only with an outlet but also with a valuable skill.