What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to Neon Trees Summer Bash Concert (up to $33.81 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Utah Valley University
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Neon Trees Summer Bash Concert
- Neon Trees: Since the arrival of their 2010 breakthrough single “Animal,” new wave-flavored pop outfit Neon Trees have dominated MP3 players, television sets, and hidden tree radios across america. Their raucous 2012 hit “Everybody Talks” set the stage for 2014’s Pop Psychology, a confident, 80s-influenced record that’s every bit as fun as its predecessors. Click here for six things we think inspired the music video for Pop Psychology’s lead single, “Sleeping with a Friend.”
- Big Data: This electro-pop act, a.k.a. Brooklyn-basedAlan Wilkis, created considerable buzz with the single “Dangerous” before his debut album, 2.0, even dropped. The 2015 release proved worth the wait, featuring guest appearances by artists such as Jamie Lidell and Rivers Cuomo.
- Fictionist: The Utah-based rock outfit’s distinctive sound has earned praise from Baeble Music, who described them as an “MGMT update of Peter Gabriel.” In other words, “incandescent shadow-pop.”
- Also appearing: Alex Winston | The Strike | Blue Aces | Yes No Yes | Two Nations
- About the event: Hosted by The 5 Star Legacy Foundation, the concert will benefit charities such as Kids on the Move and Lifting Hearts, a Breast Cancer Support Group. In addition to the music, the event lights up the sky with a fireworks display.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 14, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Utah Valley University. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Utah Valley University 's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.