What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Summer Jamz 20, starting from $38
- Seating: section 201, 202A, 202B, 227A, 227B, 228, 203A, 203B, 203C, 226A, 226B, 226C, 207-209, 220-222, 103-105, or 124-128
- Click to view the seating chart
- Line-up subject to change
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Summer Jamz 20
- Jeezy: Your first encounter with (Young) Jeezy’s brand of slickly produced street scriptures and cigar-plume flow was 2005’s “Soul Survivor.” Years later, the Grammy winner has amassed stacks of hit records, stacks of cash, and stacks of props from critics and President Obama alike. Expect his biggest hits and tracks from his latest victory, Trap or Die 3, featuring the thumping singles “Let Em Know” and “All There.”
- Lil Uzi Vert: The rising hip-hop star behind “All My Chains” showcases a slow flow (often atop the tasty trap tracks of producers Don Cannon and Metro Boomin) that summons the weird-yet-accessible vibe of Young Thug, the smoky throwback style of A$AP Mob, and the beats of Kanye’s 808s and Heartbreak.
- Remy Ma: A longtime member of Terror Squad, this Grammy-nominated rapper scored three hits in her solo debut with “Whuteva,” “Conceited,” and “Feels So Good.” She’s also been seen on Love & Hip-Hop: New York, and her collaboration album with rapper Fat Joe, Plata O Plomo, set radio stations ablaze with the smash hit “All the Way Up.”
- Other notable acts: Migos | Tee Grizzley | Sada Baby | Peezy | Neisha Neshae | Skeme
The Fine Print