What You'll Get
- Admission to Summer Struck Country Music Festival
- When: Sunday, June 16 from 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Where: Monterey County Fairgrounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete line-up <p>
- $25 for two tickets (up to a $50 value)
- $49 for four tickets (up to a $100 value)
- A portion of ticket proceeds will benefit Youth Orchestra Salinas, a nonprofit organization dedicated to teaching children music. <p>
Military discounted tickets are available, but this deal still offers the best deal available. Children 10 and under are admitted for free.
- Other cool things happening on June 16: Father’s Day
- Forbidden when Jason Michael Carroll was growing up: secular music
- Surprising resulting career: country music superstar
- Start of success: winning a local radio station’s singing competition in 2004
- Jason Michael Carroll’s hits: “Alyssa Lies,” “Livin’ Our Love Song”
- Buck Ford’s age: 22
- Moonlights as: a professional motocross racer
- When he’s not on his bike, Buck Ford might play: “I’ll Never Know If I Don’t Ask,” “I Miss My Truck,” “Savin’ It Up for Saturday Night”
- Also performing: Austin Hanks, Mehrten Drive, and American Young–a new duo produced by Lee Brice who wrote Brice’s Academy of Country Music nominated song of the year, “Woman Like You”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 17, 2013. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 6/16 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the Monterey Fairgrounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Summer Struck Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 11am. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.