What You'll Get
- $26 for two commemorative mugs or wine glasses plus 12 taste pour tickets for Newark’s SummerFest -12 tastes equals 4 full mugs (up to $40 value)
- When: 10 a.m.–6 p.m., Saturday, July 11–Sunday, July 12
- Where: NewPark Mall
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- The Drinks: local wines and craft brews that will include favorites from Sierra Nevada, Speakeasy, Golden Road & more
- The Food: festival favorites including BBQ ribs, pulled pork, skewers, sausage links, cheese steak, lumpia, and more goodies
- The Entertainment: blues, Zydeco, classic rock, and country/Americana from live bands; a large Kidzone with pony & train rides, climbing and bungee bounce towers, games, face painting, and inflatables; a classic car show on Saturday; a farmer’s market on Sunday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 13, 2015. Limit 4 per person. Redeem on 7/11 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem/purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.