- $17 for one G-Pass to Party 105’s Summertime Madness feat. Cash Cash (up to $34.40 value)
- When: Friday, August 15, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Party 105’s Summertime Madness feat. Cash Cash
- Cash Cash: DJ brothers Jean Paul and Alex Makhlouf, along with their best friend and producer Samuel Frisch, spin party-ready singles such as “Take Me Home” and “Here and Now,” in addition to remixing everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga, and Sonic the Hedgehog
- Starkillers: the bright lights and fast pace of his hometown of Las Vegas heavily inform the style of producer Nick Terranova, who shares, “I try not to pigeonhole myself into one genre so I can change easily, and so that it doesn’t come as a shock to my fans when I evolve”
- Syn Cole: a formally trained pianist from Estonia, Syn Cole infuses his EDM mixes with melodic undertones, and gained a throng of new fans with his reworking of Avicii’s “Hey Brother”
- JES: she’s the trance-pop singer who signed to Tiësto’s label after honing her vocal skills in the groups Guardians of the Earth and Motorcycle
- Aiden Jude: The NYC DJ behind the single “Tonight” is quickly earning accolades for blending techno, house, and trap. The most remarkable thing about him? He’s only 10 years old.