What You'll Get
- $17 for one G-Pass to Summerland Tour 2014 featuring Everclear, Soul Asylum, Eve 6, and Spacehog (up to $33.85 value)
- When: Friday, June 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Stage AE
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Summerland Tour 2014
- What it is: a festival featuring some of the biggest bands of the ’90s
- The mastermind behind the tour: Everclear frontman Art Alexakis, who knows that fans want, and deserve, to revel in catchy nostalgia
- How you met Everclear: when their infectious single, “Santa Monica,” took over MTV in 1995
- From there: they knocked out one guitar-laden hit after another, including “Everything to Everyone” and “I Will Buy You a New Life”
- Best Soul Asylum song about dangerous transportation: “Runaway Train,” which earned the band a Grammy for Best Rock Song in 1994
- Best Soul Asylum song about physical contact: “Somebody to Shove”
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to The Big Game 1998: “Inside Out”
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to Prom 2001: “Here’s to the Night”
- Thing you just know the audience is going to do during Spacehog’s “In the Meantime,” so you might as well join in: sing that distinctive “oh-woo-oh-woo-oh-oohooh-oh/wah-wah-wah-nanana” guitar line
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Stage AE on 6/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.