What You'll Get
Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Summerland Tour 2014 featuring Everclear, Soul Asylum, Eve 6, and Spacehog
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Bubba Raceway Park
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission to the grandstand (up to $25.63 value)
- $17 for general admission to the floor (up to $29.13 value)
Summerland Tour 2014
- What it is: a festival featuring some of the biggest bands of the '90s
- The mastermind behind the tour: Everclear frontman Art Alexakis, who knows that fans want, and deserve, to revel in catchy nostalgia
- How you met Everclear: when their infectious single, "Santa Monica," took over MTV in 1995
- From there: they knocked out one guitar-laden hit after another, including "Everything to Everyone" and "I Will Buy You a New Life"
- Best Soul Asylum song about dangerous transportation: “Runaway Train,” which earned the band a Grammy for Best Rock Song in 1994
- Best Soul Asylum song about physical contact: "Somebody to Shove"
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to The Big Game 1998: "Inside Out”
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to Prom 2001: “Here’s to the Night"
- Thing you just know the audience is going to do during Spacehog's "In the Meantime," so you might as well join in: sing that distinctive "oh-woo-oh-woo-oh-oohooh-oh/wah-wah-wah-nanana" guitar line
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 15, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show at venue entrance. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Bubba Raceway Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Long Island Events LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.