What You'll Get
- $40 for two tickets to Summerland Tour 2015 (up to $66.95 value)
- When: Friday, June 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Saranac Brewery
- General admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Saranac Brewery. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Creative Concerts's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.