- Summerland Tour 2015
- When: Saturday, August 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: National Western Stadium Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $39 for one pit pass, plus a show poster and 3-day pass to the Denver County Fair (up to $62.38 value)
- $69 for two pit passes, plus two show posters and two 3-day passes to the Denver County Fair (up to $124.76 value)
- $89 for four general-admission tickets (up to $139.32 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.