What You'll Get
- $35.50 for one ticket for general-admission standing (up to $50 value)
Summerland Tour 2016
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of bleached-blonde frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Sugar Ray: Before he was wearing jaws-proof galoshes in Sharknado 2, Mark McGrath was singing the summertime staples “Fly,” “Every Morning,” and “When It’s Over” as the front-man of this laid-back California outfit.
- LIT: “My Own Worst Enemy” rocketed LIT to national attention with its mix of swagger and self-reflection. The Fullerton, CA rockers have kept heads nodding over the years with more snarky minor-key anthems, from “Addicted” to “Zip-Lock.”
- Sponge: Lead singer Vinnie Dombroski’s soaring growl blends seamlessly with the gritty, absorbent rock of this Detroit act. Expect hits such as “Molly (16 Candles Down the Drain)” and “Plowed” plus tracks from their latest album, 2013’s Stop the Bleeding.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.