What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket to Summerland Tour 2015 (up to $40.10 value)
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Uptown Amphitheatre at NC Music Factory on 6/13/2015. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.