What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one ticket to Summerland Tour 2015 featuring Everclear, Fuel, Toadies and American Hi-Fi (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, June 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Irving Plaza
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 6/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Irving Plaza. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.