- $19 for one G-Pass to the Summerland Tour 2015 with Everclear, Fuel, Toadies, and American Hi-Fi (up to $41.50 value)
- When: Sunday, August 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Riverside Municipal Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.