- One G-Pass to Summerland Tour 2015: Alternative Guitars II
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Uptown Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for general-admission lawn (up to $40.10 value)
- $29 for rows 17–27 of sections 101–103 (up to $58.19 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Summerland Tour 2015: Alternative Guitars II
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of bleached-blonde frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.