- One ticket to Summerland Tour 2015
- When: Sunday, June 14, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Madeira Beach Park
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $5 for general admission (up to $35 value)
- $19 for VIP admission, which includes access to a general-admission area at the front of the stage (up to $75 value)
Summerland Tour 2015
- Everclear: Steered by the punchy vocals and riffs of frontman Art Alexakis, this Portland alt-rock powerhouse filled the ’90s and early 2000s with infectious hits such as “Santa Monica” and “I Will Buy You a New Life.”
- Toadies: This post-grunge band first made its chainsaw-sized gash on the rock scene with 1994’s Rubberneck, featuring the chugging and charging breakthrough single “Possum Kingdom.”
- Fuel: With original lead singer Brett Scallions’s passionate growl back behind the mic, the four-headed hard-rock hydra behind “Shimmer” and “Hemorrhage (In My Hands)” returns with distorted ballads that keep crowds headbanging.
- American Hi-Fi: This Boston pop-punk band—three members of which also play with Miley Cyrus—first hit the charts in 2001 with the bad-boyfriend anthem “Flavor of the Weak” off their self-titled debut.