What You'll Get
- Sunday’s Child, presented by Dark Horse Theatre Company
- When: Fridays through Sundays, May 23–June 7
- Where: Theatre on the Green at Vint Hill
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- All performances feature a post-show discussion with the playwright.
- $17 for one ticket, including a VIP meet and greet with the cast (up to $42 value)
- $30 for two tickets, including a VIP meet and greet with the cast (up to $84 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Two years ago, the Blakemore’s four-year-old son, Toby, disappeared from their backyard. Now, the family has gathered for Christmas, and the small boy casts a long shadow in his absence. Taking an unflinching look at every parent’s greatest fear, this world-premiere production of Jennifer S. Jones’s Sunday’s Child confronts the lengths people go to protect those they love and asks audiences what they would do in a similar situation.
Dark Horse Theatre Company
By emphasizing collaboration and evolution, Dark Horse Theatre Company offers a fresh take on every play they produce—even those that have been around for millennia. With everything from classic Greek tragedies to the works of contemporary masters such as Neil LaBute to world-premiere productions from rising authors, their philosophy remains fundamentally dynamic. Productions evolve from the very first table read through closing night. This means that every performance varies from the rest and has a dynamic workshop atmosphere that encourages audiences to wear their hardhats.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Theatre on the Green at Vint Hill to Dark Horse Theatre Company box office personnel. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Dark Horse Theatre Company's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.