What You'll Get
- 10th Annual Sunscreen Film Festival
- When: Thursday, April 30, through Sunday, May 3
- Where: The Palladium Theater, Nova 535, 400 Beach Restaurant, Muvico Sundial, Green Bench Brewing Company, The Dali Museum, The Amsterdam, and American Stage Theater Company
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the schedule of all films and events. Workshops will be announced at a later date.
- $25 for one single-day pass (up to $52 value)
- $69 for one four-day VIP pass (up to $154 value)
VIP passes include:
- Access to all films, workshops, events, and parties throughout the festival
- Entrance to the VIP celebrity meet and greet on Thursday, April 30, at 6 p.m.
- Entrance to the red carpet and opening night film premiere on Thursday, April 30, at 7 p.m.
- Entrance to the opening night parties on Thursday, April 30, beginning at 9 p.m.
- Entrance to the filmmaker happy hour and party on Friday, May 1, beginning at 6 p.m.
- Entrance to the awards ceremony and after party on Saturday, May 2, beginning at 7 p.m.
- Click to view VIP event locations and details
10th Annual Sunscreen Film Festival
- Next Goal Wins: Winner of the 2014 British Independent Film Award for Best Documentary, the film follows a team from American Samoa as they struggle to qualify for the World Cup and break a decades-long losing streak—aided by Tampa Bay Rowdies coach Thomas Rongen
- Unsullied: A true story inspired this film, which centers on a young woman’s escape from captivity and fight for survival; directed by former NFL all-pro Simeon Rice
- The Man Who Saved the World: Director Peter Anthony’s documentary looks at the life of Stanislav Petrov, a retired Soviet military officer whose actions may have saved the world from nuclear annihilation; starring Kevin Costner, Matt Damon, and Ashton Kutcher
- Click here to view all screening films.
- Claim to fame: The Sunscreen Film Festival is one of just 23 film festivals sponsored by Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in 2013-2014.
- Workshops: Hollywood insiders to discuss and demystify the industry; previous workshops have focused on topics such as screenwriting, acting, promotion, landing an agent, and leaving award parties with the maximum amount of shrimp in your pockets.
- Fun stuff: Parties, karaoke, and receptions let movie buffs experience the lighter side of being in the business.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/30 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Sunscreen Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older for party at The Amsterdam Bar and films at Green Bench Brewery. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.