During the cruise passengers can watch the sun setting over landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge and the Statue of Liberty
What You'll Get
- Departure location: Skyport Marina (2430 FDR Drive, New York, NY 10010)
- Departure time: 6:30 p.m. (boarding at 6 p.m.), returns at 10 p.m.
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Other restrictions: parking not included. Masks must be worn when entering, leaving, and for bathroom breaks.
- The sights: the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge, the Williamsburg Bridge, the Statute of Liberty, The Freedom Touching the Sky, and the Empire State Building.
- The vessel: Jewel Boat
Sunset After Work Cruise on the Hudson
What better way to relax than out on the water? Sunset After Work Cruise on the Hudson invites all guests over 21 to join a party cruise during which they will have an opportunity to watch the sun setting over landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and the Brooklyn Bridge. To set the mood, DJs will be playing top 40 reggae, Latin, and hip hop tunes and a bar serving food and drinks will be available. Passengers can spend their evening, partying with a date or group of friends.